180 gr. Cashew nuts
85 grams of your favorite nuts and friends granola ( I used a mix between no. 5 and the limited cacaonibs edition.
5-6 Medjool Dates
1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
250 ml coconut cream
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Juice and zest of a lemon
2 big teaspoons of agar agar (vegan gelatine)
170 gr. of vegan strawberry yoghurt.
1 splash of maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
190 gr. berries of your choice (I used a mix between raspberries, blueberries, currants and pomegranate.
1. Mix the cashew nuts in your food processor until they’re almost grounded.
2. Add the already cutted dates, followed by the granola, coconut oil, half of the
lemon juice, vanilla sugar and half of the lemon zest.
3. Add the mixture to your round baking tray and look that it’s formed evenly.
4. Now set the baking tray aside for 1 hour. Either in your fridge, or outside if it’s
The cheese cake layer :
1. Mix your berries together with the remaining lemon juice and zest, vegan
yoghurt, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
2. Add coconut cream to the mixture and combine both by stirring it slowly
3. Melt the vegan gelatine (Agar Agar) and put it to the mixture.
4. Now fill in the layer to the baking tray and set aside overnight or at least for 4
5. Decorate it before serving. For example with more granola and the remaining
Danke an Gio für das leckere Rezept.